Sunday, November 17, 2013

Twelve

People talk all the time about what they want for their children. Who they hope they will become. What they hope they will accomplish.
Of course, John and I want all the good things this life has to offer for Gianna. 
But that's not what I've been thinking about.
Our Little Love is 12 weeks old today. She brings me unbelievable joy every day. Joy I couldn't imagine and can't explain.
As I bathe in the blessing that she is to me, I don't think about her future. I think about mine. 

She makes me want to be a better wife, mother and woman. The truer I am to myself, the better chance I hope she has at really becoming herself. 

3 comments:

Erin Kelley November 18, 2013 at 11:21 AM  

Beautifully put!! And I can't believe she's 12 weeks already!

Sheila November 18, 2013 at 1:34 PM  

I love her so much... equally as much as I love you. Both your futures are very, very bright.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP