Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Blink


She's 8 months, 1 week, and 4 days old. 
Last Tuesday, she started clapping. 
On Friday, she learned how to sit herself up. 
This morning, she used her crib railing to stand. 
This afternoon, she CRAWLED across the kitchen floor for the first time. 
Her newfound mobility was followed by two big bonks to the head. (And, yes, a baby ice pack in the shape of a butterfly will be arriving in the mail tomorrow.)
She's simply the most amazing person John & I have ever met, we're so happy she knows how to give herself a round of applause. 

3 comments:

Chris Jelesky May 6, 2014 at 11:52 PM  

I love pink sleeping baby cheeks :)

Nicole May 7, 2014 at 8:18 AM  

I have been VERY PATIENTLY waiting for an update like this! If you only knew how often I've stalked your blog these past few months.....sheesh! She's perfection and I promise it just keeps getting better & better!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP