Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hello, 37!


Dear Thirty-Seven,

It's funny to me that you seem so much older than any birthday I've had before.
I'm hoping this means you are also wiser and kinder and even a little bit wilder.
I hope you are about big dreams with an added let's get this done and have more fun. I hope you help me become more of who I am (even though I don't always know who that is) because who has time to be scared or shy anymore.

Here's to embracing all 365 days of you, 37.

Love,
C

2 comments:

Chris Jelesky June 5, 2014 at 3:08 PM  

Here's to your new year! It's gonna be wonderful!

Sheila June 9, 2014 at 1:46 PM  

I'm pretty sure I'm the kind of friend who talked to you ON your birthday and forgot it WAS your birthday.

You have to blame it on 1) My lack of Facebook and 2) I live in Hollywood where the only thing I can care about is myself!!

But I love you and I love Gianna and I love the both of you together. Very much.

Finally, you are willing to get wilder! I always knew you'd come around.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP